Leeder Analytical has a purpose built laboratory and training facility combining theory with practice. Our courses are structured with a combination of classroom based presentations and practical based exercises. Our trainees will be able to handle parts and consumables to gain a better understanding and confidence on how things work.
Training is provided for all levels of experience, whether you are an absolute beginner or advanced in certain areas looking to expand knowledge.
Leeder Analytical has provided training locally and internationally to a wide range of industry sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Food, Life Sciences, Energy (CSG, oil and gas), Environmental and Education.
- Fundamentals of Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Fundamentals of Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) and GC-MS/MS
- Fundamentals of High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Fundamentals of Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS) and LC-MS/MS
- Fundamentals of Ion Chromatography (IC)
- Gallery Analyser
- Oil Spill Sampling and Documentation Methods
- Laboratory Methodology – customised
- Sample Preparation – Solid Phase Extraction, Quechers
The training sessions listed are a guide to the services offered; Leeder Analytical is not limited to the training listed and is able to customise training. To register for a fundamental training course click here. For further information or quotation contact email@example.com